Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Razorcake review of "Choose Your Own Adventure"

GET RAD:
Choose Your Own Adventure: 7" EP
Am I easily swayed by clever packaging? You bet your fuckin’ life I am! As the title implies, the accompanying booklet features the exploits of Cru Jones, whose life is pretty crazy since he won Hellpath, and by making key decisions for him, you lead him towards either ruin or true love. The music? Rock-solid hardcore with the lyrics printed on the back page of the booklet for those not easily distracted, but shit, I’ve got more important things on my mind, namely trying to figure out why every decision I make seems to result in Cru’s death. Creative, lots of fun, and, on the whole, a great listen. –Jimmy Alvarado (Halo Of Flies)

Razorcake Review

No comments:

Post a Comment